Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a category of business-management software—typically a suite of integrated applications—that an organization can use to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities, including: product planning, purchase. manufacturing or service delivery.
ERP is a large-scale software program designed for modern businesses, both large and small. A simple definition is that ERP systems aid the flow of internal business processes and allow for communication between a business's departments and its internal functions and data.
Our consultation service consists of three stages
- Need Analysis Session
- Solution Engineering
- Preparing a Solution Development Print for coders
Before buying ERP software, you and your organization should understand the business needs that you want the system to address. Once you have nailed down your ERP requirements, you can look for products and vendors that meet those needs.
1. What kind of ERP software does your company need?
2. Does your company want a scalable ERP solution?
3. What support does the vendor provide?
4. What system performance metrics do you expect from the vendor?
5. Will the ERP vendor be a strong business partner?
6. What are the ERP software's pricing?